There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Hmm

This is a good flash but not as good as the past ones, seems they got TOO ambitious with the project, that is, really complex scenes with many characters to animate but instead animated it partially. There were many really choppy parts and too many still frames, there used to be a lot of more animation at past episodes. Don't know, maybe you ran into a deadline or something but... well... I found it lacking, hope episode 5 concludes great with great plot and animation.

BTW, I felt the horizontal pan was kind of jumpy...

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome Gaiden

The title says it all diud.

Well, it is even funnier with all the sfx and scenes when he breaks stuff, gj mr egoraptor. Plus, the easter egg looks cooler now

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

SFB yet again

Like we discussed at comicon, why isn't your character in the portal instead of the green blob. You've progressed man, good job

-One of the Toonimated guy xD

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Oh hey! Haha yeah if this had been released on time I might have been in with a chance of getting on that portal page. Maybe I'll ask Tom Fulp at Comicon this year. Hope to see you guys again, it was fun hanging out.

-Dim

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Really funny

Much funnier than your usual work XD

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

Quibole

Pues estuvo bien, me agrado la animacion como de costumbre, pero como que no se pudo entrar al ambiente que querias crear. Como las imagenes eran de mucha mejor calidad que audio de NES, no se podia entrar en la atmosfera de...pues un video juego. Hubieras dibujado todo con el plugin de pixel art de flash, ahi si hubiera jalado bien la animacion con el audio y todo.

Bowned Bowned

Nice

You drew some good fbf, a little slow, but ok. Got some bases from Preston Blair, didn't you? Overall, try speeding stuff up, you are animating some stuff correctly but the whole plot when on too slow and wasn't so amusing. Keep trying and good luck

KuroiSenshi responds:

I got a copy of a page from a book from a teacher, but I din't know from who the book was, so thanks for the info. ;) Now I can search the book.
Thanks for your comment.

Bambee Bambee

Jaja

Perfecto, muy chistoso todo. La animacion fue la adecuada para el humor

FFVI - Who Is Gogo? FFVI - Who Is Gogo?

Why do I always see my leo scream somewhere else!?

LOL, i found Leo to be far out too random...which is perfect

Hope you did enjoy the REBELS Series

PandaDog Episode 01 PandaDog Episode 01

What!?

That was great! it was so unexpected that made me laugh, I though it was just going to be some sort of really cute flash xD
liked the character voices

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

Hbday luis

and start using your wacom, come on, do it for Tom Fulp