The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Well

Some of the stuff can really help out beginners, but other stuff can actually do the exact opposite. In what regards to the actionscript, everything will help beginners, specially the v-cam. My true complaints are for the next animation tutorials: walk cycles, bouncing and running cycles. The concepts explained are just wrong.
-Walk cycle, the body moves up and down, twists and gains balance. This concepts were not known by the animator clearly for he drew a line of the the waist, keeping it constant...just wrong.
Bouncing- forgot the most important factor, squash. When the ball makes contact it squashes to the sides, when it goes up it squashes upward.
-Running cycle- well, pretty much the same as the walking cycle...

Depredation responds:

That's the problem with a collab, I'm not in control of the parts, i organized them. Anyway, thanks for the review.

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Swell

It was a great animation but it only had 2 games! I know you rushed it Luis!, you could've done so much more of it
~Iro

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

wow

I can play pacman as a fish, that totally owns

ericblak responds:

SHHHHH

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

LOL lasers

Very good gameplay but reeeeally hard. The first level is really hard (well, I couldn't kill that shadow guy yet). Anyway, good game, good music and shooting lasers from eyes and throwing ki from the mouth totally rules lol.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Typical bug

Just right click and release at the box, wow, you win.

All mouse games have the same bugs.

good luck on future games, be aware of this bug.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Cool

Yet the level increases a bit too fash though... or maybe I just suck at it :P

The Manga Tutorial The Manga Tutorial

You actually

have to show how to draw eyes not only a sort of totally simple sketch

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Yay

Broke the record! 106,052

Soul Master PLUS Soul Master PLUS

it was very good, it has to have more than 3.4!

I dont know why it has such a low score. Like....Foamy....that is the same crap and it gets high scores, and this game was very entertaining and cool and it has a terrible score.

All my 5 are belong to this

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

Very good!

But the bear (last boss) was very easy! the robot was more difficult than the last boss....lol