There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Hmm

This is a good flash but not as good as the past ones, seems they got TOO ambitious with the project, that is, really complex scenes with many characters to animate but instead animated it partially. There were many really choppy parts and too many still frames, there used to be a lot of more animation at past episodes. Don't know, maybe you ran into a deadline or something but... well... I found it lacking, hope episode 5 concludes great with great plot and animation.

BTW, I felt the horizontal pan was kind of jumpy...

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome Gaiden

The title says it all diud.

Well, it is even funnier with all the sfx and scenes when he breaks stuff, gj mr egoraptor. Plus, the easter egg looks cooler now

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

SFB yet again

Like we discussed at comicon, why isn't your character in the portal instead of the green blob. You've progressed man, good job

-One of the Toonimated guy xD

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Oh hey! Haha yeah if this had been released on time I might have been in with a chance of getting on that portal page. Maybe I'll ask Tom Fulp at Comicon this year. Hope to see you guys again, it was fun hanging out.

-Dim

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Well

Some of the stuff can really help out beginners, but other stuff can actually do the exact opposite. In what regards to the actionscript, everything will help beginners, specially the v-cam. My true complaints are for the next animation tutorials: walk cycles, bouncing and running cycles. The concepts explained are just wrong.
-Walk cycle, the body moves up and down, twists and gains balance. This concepts were not known by the animator clearly for he drew a line of the the waist, keeping it constant...just wrong.
Bouncing- forgot the most important factor, squash. When the ball makes contact it squashes to the sides, when it goes up it squashes upward.
-Running cycle- well, pretty much the same as the walking cycle...

Depredation responds:

That's the problem with a collab, I'm not in control of the parts, i organized them. Anyway, thanks for the review.

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Swell

It was a great animation but it only had 2 games! I know you rushed it Luis!, you could've done so much more of it
~Iro

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

wow

I can play pacman as a fish, that totally owns

ericblak responds:

SHHHHH

Metal Contra Metal Contra

Fucking Amazing

That's indeed the best tribute to Contra ever!!!!

5-7 responds:

Thank you!! Every time you need some music you can contact me and I'll record for your flashes if you want.